Position: Project Manager with hands-on Scala Development Experience
Salary: Up to 100k GBP + 10% Bonus and Perks, depending on experience
Qualities, Skills, & Experience
- Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic to learn and try new things.
- Proactive - you don’t wait to be told to do something. If you see it needs to be done, you’ll do it.
- Brilliant communication and relationship-building skills.
- A highly customer-centric attitude is incredibly important.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, where every day is different.
- Experience managing the technical aspects of an organisation to ensure that they're in line with the company's growth targets
- Scala Experience mandatory
- B2B Experience
- React Experience
- Banking/Financial Services Experience (Open Banking, Secure Document Uploads, Verification AI, Electronic Signatures, etc.)
- App Experience
- Integration Experience (webforms, portals, loan origination systems, AI / NLP tools, CRMs, omnichannel tools and decision engines)
- Collaborate across all of the close-knit teams to help shape the organisation and the proposition as it continues its rapid growth.
- Manage the technical aspects of an organisation to ensure that they're in line with the company's growth targets
- Develop, implement, manage and evaluate the company's technology resources
- Examine short- and long-term needs while using capital to make investments that aid the organization in reaching its goals
- Up to 100K base + 10% bonus based on performance, based on experience
- 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working policy
- The office space in Manchester, but ultimately the client cares more about you getting the job done and achieving results rather than where you do the work. If you wake up on Monday and want to come into the office - great. If you wake up on Tuesday and the best thing that day is to work from home - great. No red tape, and no bureaucratic process to get permission, just do what you need to do to achieve the results.
- Some occasional UK travel is required
- Customer visits anywhere in the UK
The Client :
The client is a fast-growing fintech start-up with an office in Manchester, but with an open mind for remote and flexible working (half of the team lives/works in and around London!) and is backed by venture capital firms and leading angel investors.
Contact: Elvis Eckardt