Position: Director of Business Support, Enterprise Business
Location: Flexible in the UK
- Salary 80-100k GBP per annum
- 34 days of holidays
- Car Allowance or Cycle to Work Scheme
- Performance-related bonus
- A range of other benefits to support family, finances and wellbeing
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Discounted healthcare
- Private healthcare discounts
- Subsidised gym memberships
Working Pattern: Permanent, Full Time, Flexible First options available
Lead and support the business support functions of the Enterprise Business, with the key objectives of improving customer service, stakeholder engagement and optimising the performance of the business, whilst driving growth in a sustainable manner.
- You will lead high-impact programs in a matrixed team structure, working closely with the PMO, SHE and Assurance.
- You will influence stakeholders and teams across Enterprise to meet all its targets, ensuring projects are supported and the safety and wellbeing of our teams are at the heart of everything that we do.
What you bring to the Table:
- Appropriate professional qualification e.g. degree, MBA and/or on-the-job business experience in delivering multiple successful major projects
- Strong people management skills and significant experience in leading and motivating large teams, projects, and programmes through multiple organisational levels in a significantly sized operational business unit
- Ability and knowledge to engage in safety at all levels and instil a high-performing safety culture
- Experience in developing/ managing business plans and budgets to meet financial targets for a significantly sized operational business unit
- Strong commercial and financial acumen, and experience in managing third-party supplier performance
- Experience in leading and/ or implementing change management programmes
- IT skills to effectively analyse performance data and deliver formal presentations
- Knowledge of major infrastructure, utilities, construction, public sector or client-facing technology projects
- Experience in working in or supporting high-value, capital projects
- Senior management experience in a significantly sized business unit
- Understanding of key business metrics and how to use these to drive a culture based on engagement, performance, and continuous improvement
- Knowledge and understanding of planning and managing multi-million-pound budgets.
Contact: Elvis Eckardt