Job Title: Insurance Administrator/Support
All candidates will start in a support role and the plan is to develop them into a sales role.
Our client prides itself on providing their customers with the cover that meets their needs at the right price.
They are not a faceless broker or call centre, they have experienced members of staff to deal with their customers´ enquiries.
What You´ll Do:
- Sending Out Renewal Declarations and proposal Forms
- Managing Assigned Diary Entries
- Issue policy documents and EL Certificates and up-date client records accordingly after scrutiny
- Scrutinise all policy documents and EL Certificates and up-date client records accordingly
- Update client records in SSP Pure accordingly and paper files if necessary
- Invoicing clients
- Identifying and cross-selling opportunities
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to analyse the customer's situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
What it Takes:
- Being accurate with figures
- Good attention to detail
- Confident on the phone and with people
- Good grammar
- Able to keep the strictest confidentiality around client information
- Hard-working and good timekeeping
- SSP Pure would be highly beneficial
Where You´ll Be: Bolton
- Starting pay will be 22.5k GBP; Once turned into a sales position (after Year 1) there is a potential of 40k OTE
- Company Pension
- Hours of work are 9.00 to 5.30 Mon to Thurs and 9.00 to 5.00 on Friday
- Half-hour Lunch
- 20 days plus bank holidays pro rata to start
If you're ready to make a significant impact in a fast-growing company and help shape the future of insurance, we encourage you to apply and join us on this exciting journey.
Contact: Elvis Eckardt