Position: SAP Hana cFin (Senior) Consultant (w/m/d)
Location: Frankfurt am Main or any big city in Germany (just ask)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in SAP
- Experience in SAP Finance Consulting
- Experience in configuration and implementation of SAP Financial Accounting (FI), Managerial Accounting (CO), and Central Finance (CFIN)
- Demonstrate extension knowledge in consulting, designing, and implementing SAP Finance, S/4HANA and Central Finance
- Experience in designing Enterprise Financial Structure, leading finance process transformation supported by Central Finance capabilities
- Experience in defining Central Finance architecture, data integration in multiple SAP ERP systems, and data mapping to Central Finance
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership (good to have), communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Competitive remuneration
- Rewards for your individual and team performance
- Flexible working and career development
- Flexible benefits to suit your needs, insurance, covering holidays, health and wellbeing
- Continuous learning
- The tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact on your way
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- A diverse and inclusive culture
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
If interested, please apply by sending your CV, notice period and annual salary expectation.
Contact: Elvis Eckardt