Role: Commercial Debt Advisor / Finance Broker
Location: RemoteType: Self-Employed; you become kind of a franchisee (without any costs)
Salary: · Commission Only (Uncapped Commission); 150k OTE+
Client: The client is a Broker/Agency that utilises bespoke technology and collective knowledge of the lending marketplace to deliver a great customer experience.
Do you want the flexibility to run your own business but also have the support and infrastructure required to operate successfully in a highly regulated market?
If so, the client is always looking for great people who want to work with them.
What You´ll be provided With:
- All the tools you will need to manage the end-to-end customer journey
- A source of hot leads – when you receive enquiries they are input onto their system for the client to contact
- Compliance and regulatory support and necessary insurance
- Access to an extensive range of funders covering all products
- Ongoing training and support and business development toolkit
- A network of Friends who support each other.
- The most generous fee and commission structures in the market.
- Authorised Representative (AR) and Introducer-only “I-AR” agreements are available
What Makes Our Client Stand Out:
- Award-Winning: In 2022, the client was presented with the Broker Innovation title at the NACFB Commercial Broker Awards.
- A relationship approach to business lending: They take time to understand your story, your needs and where you want to get to.
- Experienced people: The service is delivered by seasoned professionals with a strong background in the finance sector. They typically have 20-30 years of experience each across a range of financial disciplines, and they often pool resources and opinions amongst the team to get you the best result.
- Wide network: They are all experienced, respected professionals with vast networks – they´ve worked at multiple lenders in their careers and this helps them not only identify the right lender or service provider for their client's needs but also the right person at that organisation enabling them to ensure they get to the right answer – at pace!
- Propriety technology: They´ve invested in systems to ensure they keep completely up to date with market trends and to ensure that your experience is as slick as possible – for example they minimise paperwork with electronic documents and e-signatures.
- Simple and transparent: They´ll keep the experience of achieving the funding goals as simple as possible, no dramas, no jargon - just a good friendly experience (with all charges outlined upfront)
The Clients Solutions:
- CASHFLOW: Cashflow loans, Govt recovery loans, VAT & tax loans, Working capital solutions, Merchant cash advance
- CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP: Private equity, Venture capital Acquisition, MBO & MBI, Growth capital, Turnaround, Restructuring
- PROPERTY FUNDING: Commercial Bridging finance, Development finance, Buy to let, Holiday let, Property refurb, Auction, HMOs
- SECTOR SPECIALISMS: Agriculture, Dentistry, Pharmacies, Vets, Care homes, Professional practices, Nurseries, Hotel funding
- ASSET-BASED LENDING: Stock finance, Trade finance, Invoice discounting, Asset finance, Hire purchase, Leasing
What It Takes:
- A demonstrated track record in financial services either with lending businesses, brokerages or financial disciplines such as accountancy or restructuring.
- Sound knowledge of most financial products and their features, benefits as well as potential risks.
- A desire to deliver a first-class customer experience.
If this sounds like you, why not get in touch with us?
Contact: Elvis Eckardt