My client is an expanding and forward-thinking ambitious company that is well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe.
They also sell via highly successful e-commerce sites:
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the business for a Quality Team Lead who will be providing support to the Quality Manager.
Location: Golborne, Cheshire
· Help maintain ISO9001:2015 QMS standards
· Trained Internal Auditor ideal but not essential
· Provide support to the Quality Manager in ensuring concerns are dealt with and review proposals sent from the team
· Dealing with day-to-day internal and external quality concerns
· Use Root Cause Analysis/8D techniques to ensure concerns are satisfactorily closed out
· Assisting and advising members of the Sales Team in technical enquiries
· Lead Health and Safety initiatives and meetings
What you bring to the Table:
· A proven background in a Quality role
· A strong Health & Safety background
· Excellent Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
· You need to be methodical in your approach and have the ability to work through issues in an efficient and effective manner
· Ability to cope with demanding deadlines and a complex and varied workload
- Hours of work at 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am – 4 pm Friday.
- 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free car parking
- Company pension after a qualifying period
- Salary: Up to 28k Pounds
Please apply by sending your CV, availability/notice period and wage expectation.
Contact Person: Elvis Eckardt
Job Type: Full-time