we are currently looking for a PMO for the Project Support of a new Fulfillment Centre Development
Position: PMO for the Project Support of a new Fulfillment Center Development
Project Duration: 6-9 months initially
Rate: 400-450 Euro/Day all incl.
Location: 80% remote, on average 1 day per week in either the existing logistics centre in the East of Munich or at the site of the new fulfilment centre in Western Poland (around 2-3 hrs East of Berlin)
- Support the project to ensure the go-live of the new 80kqm (footprint) e-com fulfilment centre in Poland with a targeted pre-opening date in December 2022.
- Work closely with the PM, Director Fulfillment Center Development, the chosen logistics service provider and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the on-time and in-budget delivery of the new e-com fulfilment centre. While the actual responsibility of building and equipping the site with the needed intralogistics equipment as well as hiring the needed workforce is the responsibility of the logistics service provider, the client still needs to be involved closely in the respective timelines and discussions and track the progress of these "external" work packages
- Support the different project areas with detailed analyses, research, calculations
- Support in following up activities and actions internally, with the chosen logistics service provider & the real estate partner
- Document action items and next steps and follow up on them to ensure they get done
- Work on understanding the individual work packages (from building the site and equipping it with the needed intralogistics components to making the needed adjustments in the internal WMS and adjusting the supply chain processes to accommodate the new site) to a level of detail that you can discuss them with the functional owners in 1:1s and larger meetings and assess any risks or delays.
- 5-7 years of experience in PMO in a logistics setting
- Hands-on mentality with recent experience in project support (of similar projects)
- Very good understanding of logistics processes (ideally in fashion & e-commerce)
- Great communication skills
- Being flexible to adapt to changes in the project environment
- English & German and Polish are nice to have
If interested please apply by stating your current availability and hourly rate (remote and onsite).
Contact: Elvis Eckardt