Position: Analyst - Strategy and Transactions
Where You´ll Be: Nicosia, Cyprus
With our client, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you.
The client is counting on your unique voice and perspective to help become even better, too.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on transactions, and providing advice on challenging and interesting projects.
You will have the opportunity to gain a diverse range of experiences and develop a great sense of achievement.
Department: Strategy and Transactions
What You´ll Do:
The Strategy and Transactions team guides clients to make better, more informed decisions as they buy, sell, separate, integrate, reshape, restructure or rethink their business strategy.
The client helps its clients by providing advice on all aspects of transactions, from inception to execution and completion.
Being one of the fastest-growing and reputable teams in Cyprus, they remain at the forefront of all major transactions on the island, covering numerous market sectors.
Strategy and Transactions offers a wide variety of services. The key competencies include, among others, the below:
- Lead advisory (M&A)
- Transaction Diligence
- Valuations, Modelling & Economics
- Banking transaction advisory services
- Real Estate transaction advisory services
- Perform secondary research using a variety of sources (e.g., analyst reports, market research reports, news articles)
- Execute various analyses (e.g., competitor analysis, and customer segmentation) to provide insights.
- Understand and analyse a client’s existing/proposed business, identify key strengths and weaknesses and document key findings;
- Assist in developing financial models for purposes including investment appraisal, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions etc
- Assist in the preparation of deliverables in various forms including written reports and presentations;
- Assist with proposal preparations for prospective clients;
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
What It Takes:
- ACCA or ACA or CFA qualification or be in an advanced process of becoming qualified in any of the aforementioned professional qualifications
- Strong academic record, preferably relating to Accounting, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- 1-3 years of relevant experience (ideally in a similar transaction advisory environment/team)
- Good business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Effective time management skills, able to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Energetic, positive and team player;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexible with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail;
- Thirsty for learning and development.
The client is committed to being an inclusive employer and is happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Fully Sponsored Professional Qualifications
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- Tech MBA and Masters in Business Analysis
- Badges - digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
Contact: Elvis Eckardt