Position: Sales Executive with B2B Experience
Client: An expanding and forward-thinking ambitious company that is well-established and well-known within the UK and Europe in the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries.
Location: Golborne (Warrington), WA3
- Good knowledge of B2B sales
- Selling to the OEM marketplace and some field sales experience
- Experience with web-based sales
- Well-versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office and CRM
and looking to develop a career in a fast-moving and growing business
field sales experience may be required
Account management experience
- Ability to prioritise own workload
customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office and CRM systems
Attention to detail
to work under pressure and meet target deadlines
and develop relationships with existing customers
- Review and develop relationships with new customers.
organise and manage bespoke customer enquiries/quotations
phone calls from customers and dealing with their requests
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
may be required to visit customers
- 20-23k GBP per annum depending on experience
- Free Car Parking
- Company Pension after the qualifying period
- Offer Staff Treats Discounts on over 3,000+ items, including Travel, Entertainment, Retail, Restaurants, Supermarkets and much more (after the qualifying period)
Hours of work at 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am – 4 pm Friday.
Contact Person: Elvis Eckardt