Position: Customer Success Manager
Location: Ideally Manchester based but open to remote based in the UK
Salary: 40k GBP + 10% Bonus and Perks
Who you are:
- Are you the planner in your group of friends?
- Are you working on a support desk, customer service, or in a customer-facing role at a broker or lender?
- Have you been in a sales or account management role and looking to transition to a customer-first career?
- Do your family and friends describe you as a dreamer, confident, or fearless?
You could be a great fit for a customer success manager!
My client is looking for two Customer Success Managers to join the team at its fast-growing, VC-backed fintech.
We are open to all experience levels. Training and support will be provided as required.
It is more important to be proactive, self-motivated, and want to get stuck in. and help build the growing CSM team as the client continues to grow over 2022 and beyond.
You will be able to enact change and help shape the growing Customer Success Team and company. You will work and be exposed to banks, lenders, brokers, and other institutions across the regulated and unregulated UK financial markets, as well as experience the exciting and highly rewarding spoils of joining a fintech start-up.
Qualities, Skills, & Experience
- Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic to learn and try new things.
- Proactive - you don’t wait to be told to do something. If you see it needs to be done, you’ll do it.
- Excellent organisation skills and good Microsoft 365 suite know-how … HubSpot & ChurnZero or Gainsight would also be a plus.
- Brilliant communication and relationship building skills.
- A highly customer-centric attitude is incredibly important.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, where every day is different.
- We are open to entry-level applicants, but experience working in a professional setting would be helpful. This could be a current or previous role, internship, apprenticeship, etc.
- Manage a portfolio of existing and new clients
- Drive value through increasing product adoption by engaging with the operational, on-the-ground teams and stakeholders through calls, meetings, and on-site visits.
- Build relationships to achieve “trusted advisor” status with key stakeholders and decision-makers by ensuring lifecycle touchpoints are achieved, and that you have a deep understanding of their business and what they want to achieve (and helping them to get there!)
- Put in place and own the delivery of success plans.
- Manage renewals and identify upsells for your portfolio.
- Contribute to improving and creating new Customer Success team processes including customer onboarding, customer training, product adoption, and more.
- Play an active role in shaping the culture of the Customer Success team by helping achieve team-related objectives and create a positive and productive environment to feed creativity, honesty, and growth as a team and as individual professionals.
- Track and report on your quarterly key objectives in your weekly 1:1 meetings with your manager.
- Be the voice of the customer with the development and engineering teams to ensure the product is developing in line with the needs of our customer base.
- Collaborate across all of the close-knit teams to help shape the organisation and the proposition as it continues its rapid growth.
- Up to 40K base + 10% bonus based on performance, based on experience
- 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working policy
- The office space in Manchester, but ultimately the client cares more about you getting the job done and achieving results rather than where you do the work. If you wake up on Monday and want to come into the office - great. If you wake up on Tuesday and the best thing that day is to work from home - great. No red tape, no bureaucratic process to get permission, just do what you need to do to achieve the results.
- Some occasional UK travel is required
- Customer visits anywhere in the UK
The client is a fast-growing fintech start-up with an office in Manchester, but with an open mind for remote and flexible working (half of the team live/work in and around London!) and is backed by venture capital firms and leading angel investors.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a key role in onboarding new customers, and developing and leveraging relationships with our current customers to ensure they are getting as much value as possible to ensure retention and growth.
Contact: Elvis Eckardt