My client is an expanding and forward-thinking ambitious company that is well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe.
Our client sells its products via highly successful E-commerce sites.
The client is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Materials Control Team Leader who will coordinate and control material movements and maintain accurate records while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
This position is ideally suited for someone looking to progress their career further - experience is essential in overseeing teams along with delegating and prioritising workload within a warehouse/e-commerce order processing environment.
You must have excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organisational and communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to 'think on your feet'.
The person the client is looking for must be both highly flexible and motivated and be confident in working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
You must be computer literate with regards to email and basics such as Word and Excel and have tons of common sense!
Part Desk based, approx. 70-80% at a desk advising and delegating in writing as well as face-to-face interactions with the team.
A forklift and high-rise order picker license would be advantageous
Location: Golborne, Cheshire
- Manage teams within the Warehouse supporting the Operations Manager
- Ensure production is running correctly and jobs prioritised
-Always look at continuous improvements
- Responsible for Audit schedule and that it is up to date with the Auditors
- Check Works Orders against Sales orders to ensure correct before going to production
- E-commerce guidance on orders and stock/customers advice
- Ensure the materials database is fully updated
- Call off and allocation of materials for shipment
- Verification, inspection and receipt of all materials received
- Investigate and resolve any material short-falls
- Allocation of bin location and storage of materials and update of systems accordingly
- Ensure all materials are clearly labelled
- Monitor and evaluate stock accuracy
- Management of the workflow generated through order releases for picking, packing and despatch of parcels
- Picking/packing of stock for web orders.
- Manage and investigate all short shipment or lost in transit queries to completion
- Working pro-actively with the sales team and goods in teams to resolve queries and problems in a timely manner
- Palletising freight, labelling and despatching of the same through numerous booking portals.
- Hours of work at 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am – 4 pm Friday.
Free car parking
- Company pension after a qualifying period
- Salary dependent on experience
If you think you are the right person for this vacancy then don’t delay to apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Contact: Elvis Eckardt