Position: Account Manager (Agency background)
Location: Leigh, Greater Manchester
We’re looking for a talented Account Manager to join the team, to make sure that there is superior service delivered to the clients, helping them succeed in the fast-moving field of E-commerce.
Account Managers are responsible for commercial targets related to account growth and work closely with our Product, Solutions, Design and Development teams to unlock opportunities for both clients and the agency.
This role would suit somebody who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about E-commerce/DTC brands/technology and is likely from an agency background.
- Increasing the value of the client base by uncovering and upselling new areas of
- Building strong and meaningful relationships with client E-Commerce teams, marketing
depts, and CEOs.
- Offering strategic recommendations and E-commerce consultancy to the clients.
- Collaborating with colleagues within the agency (Design, Development, QA)
- Reporting successes monthly to clients.
- Demonstrating a clear ROI.
- Quarterly business and industry reviews with clients.
Core skills, that are a must:
- Highly organised
- High commercial awareness with a proven track record of growing a portfolio of clients
- Critical thinking for problem solving and solutions
- Oversee major project commitments: plan, organise, prioritise
- Time management excellence, flexibility, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable speaking with a range of clients
- An interest in design, tech, and E-Commerce
- A strategic, creative, and pragmatic problem-solver
- A desire to enter a small but growing company and make a big impact with your work
- A proactive team player with a 'can-do' attitude
- 3+ years of client-facing experience, particularly in a digital agency
- Strategic E-commerce experience
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience working in an agency environment
- A technical understanding of E-commerce systems
- Great communication skills - written and verbally
- Super efficient and highly organised
- Cool, calm and collected with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to understand project requirements and work effectively with the team to plan and execute
- An expert in multi-tasking, working on multiple projects at once and the ability to understand where each of them is up to
- CRO experience
- Ability to understand, analyse and convert data into actionable projects
- A passion for E-Commerce
What is on Offer:
- You are well looked after with lunch (and maybe even a cheeky beer) from your very first day. There’s also room to grow.
- You’ll get a LOT of training from some of the best in the game.
- When you’re ready to take on new challenges, we’ll create a career development plan together – helping you grow with us.
- Get a slice of the good life. With flexible working hours, regular company events, and even a monthly massage (from a trained professional, we promise), there’s a lot of living to be done in that work-life balance.
- From a free holiday on your birthday to a super-cool working environment (not to mention working from home perks), we’re a small company with big benefits.
- This is a part-time position but has scope to increase the hours.
- Salary: 30-35k per annum + bonus (related to your ROI)
- Accrue an additional 1-day annual leave per year that you work with us
- Access to free mental health counselling, GP Apts etc
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working 1-2 days per week in the office with the rest WFH
- Apple equipment
Interested? Cool, send us your CV and cover letter.
Contact: Elvis Eckardt