My client is a rapidly growing company and supplies a range of products and solutions to hundreds of customers worldwide, as well as offers bespoke consultancy to pharma/medical device manufacturers, well-known space agencies, and Formula-1 racing team
Location: Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Reporting Line: Report to the company’s Commercial Director
Main Job Functions:
- Assist the Commercial Director in the day-to-day management
- Supervise an external marketing agency in India
- Generate content that promotes company products and services: everything from online social media posts to A4 printed flyers, to tradeshow stand design.
What you bring to the Table:
- Exemplary English Language skills; as copy-writing is a large part of the job
- Linguistic flair, sufficient to take ordinary/basic products and make them sound attractive and appealing
- Educational background at A-Level or Degree Level in a scientific subject, as our customers are Pharmaceutical R&D Chemists, and similar
- Numerate and able to analyse and generate marketing figures, reliably
- 3+ years experience in a B2B Marketing role
- Experience in Industrial/Manufacturing Marketing (within the B2B sector)
- Experience with using WordPress / Building Websites
- Experience with using Google Analytics
- Experience with using a CRM such as Hubspot or similar
- A foreign language would be beneficial, but by no means essential
- A mature and trustworthy character is important.
Please apply by sending your CV, availability/notice period and wage expectation.
Contact Person: Elvis Eckardt