My client is an expanding and forward-thinking ambitious company that is well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe.
Our client sells its products via highly successful E-commerce sites.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the business for a Marketing Assistant who will be providing support to the Marketing Manager
Location: Golborne, Cheshire
- Creation & Management of Listings on our E-Commerce Platforms: Magento, eBay & Amazon.
- Taking ownership of some customer enquiries & providing customer support.
- Assisting in the implementation of some marketing campaigns & providing great ideas as part of a team!
- Assisting with the creation of great content, be it written, video, photos or anything!
- Some general administration such as processing orders.
- Merchandising and Pricing of products based on sales trends, data & competition.
- Great communication skills, both written & verbal!
- Excellent customer service skills, the role will involve answering phone calls.
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher).
- Some marketing experience or transferrable skills.
- Comfortable with the job role.
- Strong IT skills.
- Content Creation Experience!
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere)
- E-Commerce Knowlege (Amazon Seller Central, Magento, eBay)
- Hours of work at 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am – 4 pm Friday.
- 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free car parking
- Company pension after a qualifying period
- Salary: Up to 20k Pounds
Please apply by sending your CV, availability/notice period and wage expectation.
Contact Person: Elvis Eckardt